Saturday, May 3, 2014

Couponing and Makeup Beauty Deal 05/03/2014

Hey everyone, so who loves Pantene products? And especially for their shampoo and conditioner. Let's get into this weeks "beauty deal." The beauty deal this week is at Walgreens, might I add is my favorite store to coupon at has a sale on Pantene shampoo and conditioner. The deal goes at follow: Purchase 3 pantene products, specifically shampoo and conditioner on SELECTED STYLES for 3/$10.00. Originally, they are $3.99 each. In last Sundays newspaper, there was a $5.00 off coupon when you purchase three Pantene products. Surprisingly, I saw several Pantene products that had a $1.00 of coupon. I used two of those $1.00 coupons in addition to the $5.00, which brings my total to $3.00. In practice, I got two of the products for FREE and only paid for one product. Also, please note that coupons and sales are regional, so depending on your location, sales may or may not be readily available. Many times, some people are reluctant to try couponing because they may see it as this mundane or a bit overwhelming. But balanced couponing only requires that one purchases at least one Sunday newspaper weekly and use them as good sales permit. Let's just pretend that I didn't find those two extra coupons, well that one $5.00 coupon solely is a great deal for shampoo and conditioner. Couponing is simply what you make it and the significant savings are worth the few minutes clipping coupons. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment and I will respond in a timely manner. I will have weekly beauty deals ranging from hair care products to cosmetics, which will have a complete breakdown of each deal. I really hope that this helps that beauties who are on a budget, but don't want to sacrifice quality. Thank you ever so much and I appreciate your time!!!! Stay Glam, Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment