Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Couponing for Makeup! 05/13/2014

Hi everyone, if you are like me, you are fascinated with beauty products. This week I was able to find some great hair care products for under $3.00. I try to provide you all with scenarios that are feasible and ideal for the everyday person who doesn't have hours to spend out of their week to search sale ads and coupons.


I purchased 2 value sized and 2 regular sized Vidal Sassoon shampoos and conditioners. The total cost was $3.00 excluding tax. Wooooooooow Diva, how did you purchase 4 bottles for the price of 1? Keep reading!


I had 4 Vidal Sassoon coupons that was valued at $2.00. At Family Dollar, one bottle of value sized shampoo is $4.75, but they were on sale for $2.75. I used 4 $2.00 off coupons and my total price for each bottle was.75 cents.


Let's do the math .75x4= $3.00 and there you have it!!!!

For those of you who do not have a Family Dollar, check your local Dollar General store. Dollar General has regular sized Vidal Sassoon for $2.50. If you have one $2.00 coupon, you can score this product for a whopping .50 cents. That isn't so bad huh? Couponing for beauty products can be as easy as 1-2-3 and requires little to no effort at times!

Diva, Where can I find the coupons? Coupons can be found in your weekly newspapers. Often times, you can print coupons from the company's website, but there is usually a limit.


More questions? Email me at glamourfaces901@gmail.com or connect with me on social media.

Stay tuned for next week's "Couponing for Makeup" series that features one of my top cosmetic products!!! For a sneak peak please follow me on instagram @makeupdiva901_

No comments:

Post a Comment