Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Ulta's Beauty Haul


Hi Divas,

Welcome back!!!! I sincerely appreciate those of you for tuning into my beauty blog MUAHHHH!!!


So let's get into this week's beauty deal. I absolutely love Ulta and was awed when the cashier told me that they do in fact accept manufacture's coupons. This is a major plus for those who are building your kits as Ulta frequently has clearance makeup. Furthermore, some coupons can be used on clearance makeup. I purchased 1 Ulta automatic eyeliner (2.00), 1 Almay eyeshadow ($4.99), 1 L'Oreal true match crayon concealer ($8.99), 1 Maybelline high shine lip gloss(3.49), and as a freebie 1 Miracle leave in conditioner which came to a grand total of $8.97. I know right, great savings huh?! Talk about Diva on a budget.



What coupons did I use? I used Ulta's $3.50 off $10.00 purchase, a $4.00 off any Almay product, a $2.00 off L'Oreal face product, and $1.00 off any Maybelline lip product.

After using only 4 coupons, my total was under $9.00 with a total savings of $16.51 which is a great saving that can be used for future purchases or that new palette you have your eyes on!!!

Where did I get the coupons? I received my ULTA coupon from ULTA sales ad that came in the mail or you can simply go to Ulta's website to print the coupon. Often times, the cashier can scan the coupon on your mobile device. How convenient is that?!!!! Gota love Ulta.

Disclaimer: I am not compensated or affiliated with any of the companies mentioned above. I purchased ALL of these products with my own money.

Be sure to follow me on social media for more exclusive details on how I coupon for makeup. Remember, balanced couponing only requires clipping a few coupons out of your Sunday's newspaper and use them accordingly.

Couponing for makeup tip: Always, Always, Always check for clearance makeup at local drugstores, Ulta, Sephora, etc. I have lots of makeup that I purchased on sale and or clearance.

Thanks beauties for reading my blog and be sure to subscribe and share with other makeup lovers.

Muah,

Diva
.

No comments:

Post a Comment