Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Beauty deal featuring CoverGirl


Hi everyone,

For those of you who are first timers visiting my blog Welcome and I hope that you enjoy Makeup Connect with Dominique. This week I found, well my fabulous fellow couponer found for me some very inexpensive yet great quality foundation on clearance at Target this week. Whether you are building your personal kit or your freelance kit, finding marked down or clearanced makeup can build your kit without overspending or breaking the piggy bank! Drugstores, Wal-Mart, Target, and Ulta are common stores that often have great items on clearance that can be cost effective with or without coupons. Let's get into this week's beauty deal. Let me preface this by mentioning that Target sometimes has really great items on clearance in addition to my favorite drugstore, Walgreens.


One of my lovely couponers purchased at Target Covergirl Queen Collection Natural Hue foundation in color Almond. The original price was $6.66 and it was on clearance for $1.66. She used a $1.00 coupon off, which made this item .69! Wow, that's a significant saving and I can effectively achieve a Glamorous flawless finish with.69 cents makeup, yes .69!!!




Where can I find the coupon? I am glad you asked. Coupons can generally be found in your weekly newspaper. Also, you can sometimes retrieve coupons from the company's website.

My new favorite store to use coupons is Ulta and it helps to build my points.

Questions? Comment below and be sure to share and subscribe to Makeup Connect with Dominique.

Quote- A journey of a thousand miles starts with one step.(unknown author)

xoxoxo,

Diva

Very special thanks to @aliciamhj for finding these for me!!!! You are truly a gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment