Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Beauty deal and Diva review of L'Oreal Extraordinaire

Hi everyone, welcome back to this week's beauty deal. I am sure that many of you are lipstick lovers and I for sure love lipstick in ALL colors and most brands. Recently, I purchased L'Oreal Extraordinaire in colors 105 and 106. I must say that I was a little taken back due to the price, but realized I had coupons for these items! Snaps in Z formation for COUPONS!!!!


I purchased these amazing lipsticks from one of my favorite beauty stores, Ulta. I purchased two of these lipsticks and Ulta at the time had a buy one get one 50% off sale. Also, Ulta had a %20 off your purchase coupon. If you haven't already, be sure to sign up for Ulta's email and mailing list. They often times send out coupons and you can preview upcoming sales.

The original price for one lipstick is $9.99 and the second lipstick was half of that price. Remember I mentioned that I had coupons? The coupon was $3.00 off one L'Oreal Extraordinaire lipstick and so I used two of those. Lastly, I used the %20 off coupon which bought my final total to $7.58 excluding tax.

As an added bonus I swiped by Ulta rewards card and received 7 points. Overall, my total savings was $12.40. I pretty much purchased two lipsticks for the price of one.

Where did I get the coupons? I clipped the coupons out of my weekly Sunday's newspaper.

Balanced couponing is what I refer to as simply clipping a few coupons and use them accordingly to save money. This transaction only consisted of two coupons in addition to Ulta's store coupon.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the companies mentioned in this blog. I purchased these products with my own money and was not contacted to review these products.

Be sure to check under the DIVA review section for a complete review of (drum roll) L'Oreal Extraordinaire!!


xoxoxox,

Makeupdiva901

No comments:

Post a Comment