Monday, June 30, 2014

Diva Deal of the Week feat. Wetnwild

Hiiiiiiii everyone and welcome back to Makeup Connect with me, Dominique. I really hope that somewhere out there someone is actually learning how to coupon for makeup. Be sure to share, subscribe, and comment on postings. I really enjoy interacting with everyone and hope that Makeup Connect is the one-stop-beauty-stop for all you Glamourous makeup enthusiasts/ artists. Now that I have made my announcements, lets get into this week's Diva Deal that I know is very popular with MUA's. If you purchased your newspaper yesterday, then more than likely you received a $1.00 off  WetnWild coupon. Please note that some coupons are regional in addition to coupon's value.

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee WetnWild products, especially their eyeshadows, lipsticks, and liners. They are cost-efficient, intensely pigmented, and of great quality. This week I decided to go to Walmart to shop for makeup to compare their prices to drugstores, which is where I normally coupon for makeup. I purchased 4 single eyeshadows, 1 nail polish, and 1 eyeliner pencil. Would you believe me if I told you I only paid .10 for 6 items?!!! I know, I was a bit in shock myself and this by far has been the lowest out of pocket purchase since I began couponing for makeup. Now that you are all excited on just the sheer thought of paying .10 for 6 WetnWild items, keep reading for a complete newbie coupon friendly breakdown.

Walmart single eyeshadow (wnw) and nail polish is originally priced at .93. Their eyeliner pencils vary in cost, but for budget purposes I purchased a .93 eyeliner pencil. Let's do the math.

.93x6=_5.58_ excluding taxes

I used 6 $1.00 OFF coupons retrieved from my Sunday's newspaper. When you compute your math it should come out to -.42. That -.42 goes to your purchase essentially reducing your total. After taxes I only paid DRUM ROLLLLLLLLLL .10!!!!!

This was a very great deal and I believe everyone could benefit from  .10 makeup whether you are a makeup lover or not. Couponing for makeup is an honor of mines simply because I have a rewarding opportunity to combine my hobby and my God given passion together-makeup.

For more exclusive tips on couponing for makeup be sure to follow me on Instagram (makeupdiva901_) and Facebook-CouponGals901. I will soon introduce my journey with the world on Youtube so be on the look out for "thatmakeup&qpongirl"

Quote of the Day: Courage, faith, and passion are key ingredients to success...

No comments:

Post a Comment