Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Diva review on L'oreal Extra. Colour Rich

Hey everyone,

Seemingly, the more I blog, the more creative each post grows. I thank God for that!

L'Oreal recently introduced a new lipstick called Extraordinaire by Colour Riche. Where do I begin with this review?!!! I was so happy that I purchased these new lipsticks so much that I had to go back and purchase tow more. I absolutely love their lipstick for many reasons. The color payoff is amazing, it leaves your lips feeling very silky-smooth. Also, I really like the color options, the packaging is my oh my very elegant and the overall pigment is very ideal for those everyday lipstick wears, light days, bold and creative days, you get the point!! If you want to achieve a signature Diva lip this is definitely the lipstick to go to. I really love everything about this products considering that I have dozens of lipstick brands in my collection, and this is by far one of my top favorites. Makeup wise, it takes a lot to impress me and I must say In am SOLD honey!!! I also like that this lipstick has a shine to it which gives your lips a very vibrant appeal. Ladies, oh and gents too, once you apply this product you will see how even the applicator contributes to a beautifully pigmented finish on your lips. L'Oreal definitely came with their A game when they named this product Extraordinaire because there is simply nothing ordinary about this product. Snaps in Z formation.



So Diva, Would you recommend this product? I would definitely recommend this product especially if you are a lipstick lover.

I do wish the product was a few dollars cheaper, but in this case, the product is great quality and usually you can find it on sale at your local drugstore or Ulta.

xoxoxo,

Makeupdiva901

No comments:

Post a Comment