Saturday, August 16, 2014

Last Blog

Hey everyone,

As you can see, this is my last blog. I set out on this adventure thinking I could show others how to coupon for makeup, but I think its not as interesting to others as it is to me. This has been a fun journey and I got my feet wet a little in the blogging world. I greatly appreciate my two followers, one in which is my boyfriend who I am forever indebted to. My journey couponing for makeup is ongoing. I mean who doesn't like to save money and get lots and lots of makeup for half of the retail price. I really hope you all have learned a tip or two to help you shop for makeup economically. I love looking my absolute best and it feels even greater when I can save a few coins from handy dandy coupons! Thanks everyone and be sure to clip those coupons!!!!

love,

diva

No comments:

Post a Comment