Saturday, August 9, 2014

Ulta's beauty deals!!!`

Hiiiiiiii everyone,

I really hope that you all have your running shoes on and your coins ready!!! Ulta has their $3.50 off coupon again and we all know deals are so much sweeter when this coupon is available. When I see this coupon I just get to snapping my fingers and screaming "Yasssssssssssss Yassssssssss Yassssssssss!!!! In addition to this coupon, starting 8/10 Ulta will have a bogo sale on cosmetic products such as Maybelline, Revlon, Almay, and L'Oreal. This is a great time for those starting to build their makeup kits, aspiring makeup artists, or those who just want to replenish their kits. There are lots of coupons for us to use with these amazing deals. On coupons.com, there is a $2.00 off any revlon eye product. I can think about 100 ways I can mix and match these coupons to score some incredible deals. Coupon.com allows you to print this coupon twice, but two is more than enough!

For all you makeup lovers, in 8/10 inserts found in your Sunday's newspaper MOST areas will get a $4.00 Almay product, 2 Rimmel coupons, and 1 L'Oreal extraordinaire colour rich product. Are y'all as excited as I am??? Those L'oreal extraordinaire lippies are amazing! This was a ""Diva Approved" product because of the many pros with this lipstick. I posted a snippet of my initial thoughts a few posts back so be sure to check it out.

Tips to coupon for makeup: 1.) Be sure to subscribe to Ulta's mailing and email list. They have so many great deals that are exclusively offered to shoppers subscribed to their email/mail list.

2.) Be sure to buy one or two newspapers per week and clip those cosmetic coupons. They will come in handy. Trust me.

3.) Subscribe to youtube channel and my blog for weekly updates on beauty deals.

Thank you everyone and my blog views is almost at 1,000. This is truly a milestone- so thanks Glamorous viewers.

xoxoxox,

Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment