Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My Favorite Online Beauty Companies

Hi everyone,

Welcome back to Makeup Connect with Diva...Dominique!!!

I wanted to come to you all today with my favorite, absolute favorite online companies to shop. In fact, these two companies is where I started to buy my 120 palettes and because I just love makeup sales, I would often times take advantage of their bundle deals. BH Cosmetics and Coastal Scents are without a doubt two great companies for makeup lovers on all levels. I love the quality, affordability, and the overall pigmentation of their colors. I know many of you are familiar with Coastal Scents hot pots. Those things are God's gift to makeup lovers literary. They run a .99 sale on them seldomly and this is the time to take advantage, FULL advantage. I can't get enough of Coastal Scents hot pots. I love their sleek packaging design and I don't know where anyone can find a 252 color palette mixed with shimmer, metallic, and mattes for under $19.99. This has to be one of their most popular palette as it has a wide range of colors that can be used to create any look imaginable. They also feature really great bundle deals that would be ideal for an aspiring makeup lover who lovesssssssss COLOR!!!
http://www.coastalscents.com/




BH Cosmetics is very similar to Coastal Scents. I love their 120 palettes especially the 1st and 2nd edition. The color pigmentation and the variety of deep blues, purples, and pink will just have you mesmerized honey. In fact, I have purchased many of their bundle deals that even a seasoned makeup artist can't resist. I highly recommend these companies especially if you are on a budget. Now, let me say y'all that I would never recommend products I myself don't use. I started out with these two companies, drugstore brands, and elf cosmetics. A year later I am still using these products and I will continue to use them. I find that in some cases, its not always about the product, but the skills of the individual. Sometimes you have to develop a clever idea to mix and match products to arrive to that flawless finish.
http://www.bhcosmetics.com

 BH Cosmetics 








Be sure to check out my Youtube videos: Dominique Watson!!! My channel is like a one-stop-beauty-shop!!!! Share this blog with others and tell 'em about the new diva on the beauty block!!!


xoxo,
diva

No comments:

Post a Comment