Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Building your Makeup Kit effectively with Coupon/s

Heyyyyyyy everyone,

I am so proud to announce that I have a new Youtube channel which is Dominique Watson and I will do weekly videos showing you how to coupon for makeup at different drugstores, Ulta, Target, and Walmart. Next week, I am going to do record in the actual store showing you live how I coupon for makeup. So let's get into this week's beauty deal.

CVS is offering a $4 OFF $12 coupon for cosmetics. This is an awesome score and did you know that you can use your manufacturer coupons too. This is an even greater savings in addition to the other makeup sales they having going on. This week 8/3-8/9 they have all Revlon and Maybelline cosmetics buy one get one 50% off. Need a coupon?

http://www.coupons.com/coupons/Personal-Care-Coupons-101/

You are able to print this coupon two times per computer! This would be a good time to get items for your personal/traveling kit. I usually take advantage of bogo deals especially when I have coupons on hand. Why? Because I get double the product for less. Yassssss honey!!!!

Did you all know that MUA Makeup Academy is now in CVS?! Be sure to check your local CVS and please note that not all CVS's carry this line as of yet. Currently, their products are 25% off which is a good deal I would say and you can use the CVS $4 off $12 store coupon.


Let's see.... Almay has a deal going too where if you buy $10.00 in product you will receive $3.00 back. You can use this extra care buck (ECB) on other items, preferably makeup!!!

Physicians Formula is here y'all!!!! I have heard so many great things about this line, but has yet to try it because its a little on the costly side! But wait?? Is there a coupon for this? This week at CVS they are offering an even better deal. If you purchase $15.00 in product you will receive a $7.00 ECB! I can think of a few new makeup items that I can buy with $7.00 and use coupons on top of them.

Photocredit: Iheartcvs.com Thank you.

Be sure to browse coupons.com frequently to print cosmetic coupons. Perhaps there may or may not be a sale, but as usual different drugstores run deals advertised and unadvertised all the time.

I really hope you all enjoyed this week's beauty deal and check out my Youtube channel: Dominique Watson and follow me on Instagram makeupdiva901_ as I post deals, hauls, and other beauty related posts!


Stay Glam,

diva



No comments:

Post a Comment