Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Couponing for hair care products

Hey everyone,

Nowadays, hair care is a crucial part of women's lives and as a result, we spend top dollar for quite expensive hair care products. While shopping for hair care products can be expensive, even for men I came across a few coupons that I was able to get FREE shampoo and conditioner. Yeah, you heard me right, FREE!!! Oh, how I love free things.


Well, sometimes free isn't always good, but this time it is. Ha! A few weeks ago in the proctor and gamble or p&g insert was a $5.00 of 2 head and shoulder shampoo or conditioner. Luckily, Target had it online for $2.48 and in the store it was twice as much. Oh, the sweet advantages of "Price matching." I price matched the online price and used the coupon which made it practically FREE. In fact, it was free as the subtotal read $0.00! I have 6 items shown in the picture because I had 3 coupons.


I regularly get asked if I purchase multiple newspapers in order to get multiple coupons? Ok, who knows the answer to this question?!!! I will give you a hint? Does a makeup artist loves his/her brushes?!!! Okay, that was way to easy, but the answer to this questions is Yesssssssssss!!!!! Yesssssss!!!! As a couponer, I purchase 5-10 newspapers per week. I decide how many inserts I purchase by the "greatness", yes greatness of the coupons. Okay,back to this week's beauty series. My total savings was $14.88!!! This saving deserves a "Hallelujah" moment... You know a moment where the saving is so good, you can't help but to embrace the goodness of that saving.

I know many of you will only purchase 1 newspaper and this is perfectly fine. The savings are just as good so keep that in mind. Thanks everyone and be sure to subscribe for weekly beauty tips, couponing tips and all that other good ole' stuff.

Stay blessed,

diva



No comments:

Post a Comment