Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Surprise Deal of the Week

Remember on the last post I mentioned I've found Milani in Dollar Tree stores?!!! I went to Dollar Tree today and of course I had to scan the makeup aisle. Surprisingly, I found these Milani liquid liners and nail polish, and Maybelline single eyeshadows. I did a quick search on Walgreens website and these bad boys were priced at $6.99!!! Talk about a savings. To make matters even greater...you don't need a coupon. I am a huge fan of Milani products, but I absolutely suck at liquid liner.  For makeup artists building your kits, be sure to frequently stop by Dollar Tree and you'd be surprised at what you find. I also stop by drugstores to check for markdown and clearance makeup. Couponing for makeup helps you to buy makeup at a significant discounted price. Also, it allows you to save money for future costly products. Although a lot of my makeup is low-end, I purchase some high-end products ONLY when I know its an absolute must have (like Ruby Woo and Candy Yum Yum).






Sorry about the semi-blurry pics. I will have tip top shape pics next time.

Be sure to subscribe to Makeup Connect with Dominique to learn tips, advice, and to talk about issues prevalent in the makeup community.


No comments:

Post a Comment