Thursday, July 24, 2014

Couponing for makeup is easy as 1-2-3

Hi everyone,

First, I would like to send a special thanks to all of my viewers. I really enjoy blogging about couponing and makeup. I mean c'mon it is the best of both world- figuratively. Today's series is a little different as I usually obtain my coupons from Sunday's inserts, but today I printed them off one of my fav websites to print coupons, coupons.com. Since some of you probably do not purchase newspapers, you might have access to internet and a printing device. In 2014, the "American Dream" should depict a husband and wife, dog, house, 2 children, and a computer of course with internet!!!

Coupons.com is a really helpful site that has a variety of of coupons that allows you to print 2 copies per printing device. Typically, I use 2 coupons in addition to a current sale price such as buy one get one free or buy one get one 50% off. Currently, drugstores in my area such as CVS, Walgreens, and Rite-Aid are running a buy one get one 50% off sale. Also, Ulta has a buy one get one 50% off deal on Revlon products. Because I mainly shop for drugstore makeup, this was a major bonus! I used this coupon last week at Ulta in addition to the $3.50 coupon and paid under $7.00 for two revlon lip products. I have the Rite-Aid picture posted because I wanted you all to see that manufacture coupons can be used in several stores and usually drugstores have some type of deal going on. If you are building your kit, buy one get one free or 50% off deals are double the investment because one item can go in your personal kit and then the other in your traveling kit.






Let's rewind: Where did I get the coupons? Go to coupons.com and scroll down until you find cosmetic related coupons. Please be advised coupons are periodically added and removed. So you know what that means, when you see a cosmetic coupon, PRINT it!!!

Where can you use the coupon? You are able to use the coupon at Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Target, Ulta, and several drugstores. I am located in Memphis, so be mindful that store coupon policies varies, but there is no harm in trying! Especially when we are talking$$$$.

Thanks everyone and feel free to comment if you have more questions I might have missed. Please be sure to subscribe and share with other beauty lovers!

Stay Glam,

diva

No comments:

Post a Comment