Monday, July 21, 2014

#couponforhaircare

Hey everyone,

I am a beauty lover of all things, especially if I can get them for free or almost free. In fact, free is one of my top favorite words. Ha! This past week at Target I was able to score .37 shampoo and conditioner value set. That's right, shampoo and conditioner for .37. Last week Target had a sale on Suave hair care products and if you purchased $10.00 of the qualifying items you received a $5.00 gift card. I am not sure about you, but I can think of several cosmetics items that gift card would come in handy. This series is a little different because I did not use coupons that usually come out of the Sunday's paper, but from a tearpad typically found in drugstores. I came across a Suave tearpad while in Walgreens and I made sure to gather a few because I sensed a great sale coming. The coupon was for $1.00 off any Suave Professional Hair Care product.  I didn't know when or where, but that it was coming! Oh, quick tip for those following my scenarios. If you find a tearpad in your local drugstore for beauty/cosmetics be sure to snag several because you can use them for future sales. Luckily for my savvy shoppers, I came across a Target coupon online  that was $3.00 off a $10.00 Suave purchase. The shampoo and conditioner set was $3.79 and remember the sale was spend $10.00 get back $5.00 gift card. I purchased 3 of the shampoo and conditioner sets which came to $11.37. I used the printed $3.00 off $10.00 Target coupon and  3 of the Suave coupons. My total came out to be $5.37. Then I received a $5.00 gift card which means I really spent .37 for the set. I have three gift cards pictured because I did other deals, but I was sooooooooo happy because now I can purchase the new Maybelline nude palette that I have longed for now about  2 weeks.

Lets recap...

Where did I find the coupons? In Walgreens shampoo and conditioner aisle.



I printed off a $3.00/$10.00 coupon from http://coupons.target.com/.

Math breakdown

$3.79x3=$11.37- $3.00 =$8.37 -$3.00=$5.37  I paid the remaining total and received a $5.00 gift card so be sure to subtract $5.00. That brings my final total to an incredible .37.

My total savings was $11.00. I know it seems like a little savings, but just think if you saved this amount or even a few dollars more per shopping haul. Overtime, you will see a significant amount of savings and feel the benefits in your pockets. Couponing for my beauty needs has saved me hundreds of dollars in just a few months. Stay tuned for weekly posts and also details on my upcoming youtube channel.

xoxoxo,
diva

No comments:

Post a Comment